5 Steps to Success for First Time Buyers
For customers trying to get their foot on the property ladder for the first time, an essential way to get off to a good start is to have access to an accurate and up to date credit history. Lenders and creditors need a fair way to assess what kind of risk their mortgage customers present, and they also need an indication as to how reliable they are in terms of keeping on top of their bills and financial products selection.
We have put together a helpful checklist with 5-easy-to-follow steps towards assuring the best possible range of mortgage products available to the customer.
Read the 5 steps to success here
No one likes being turned down for a Mortgage to buy your dream home!
In the UK we all like to own our own castle so to speak and be able to create a living space we are proud off. The last 4/5 years have proved difficult for many of us to either buy our first home or move home and many people have had to make some tough decisions. There is no magic wand although we can make it easier by planning well.
I use the 6 p’s when working with clients - prior planning and preparation prevents poor performance, making sure you have the best chance to achieve the future you wish for.
Before you make an offer on a property, have your house in order. Preparing for a mortgage starts early so make sure your documentation is in order.
I will show you;
- What Lenders like to see in terms of documentation such as to evidence your income and outgoings.
- How much you can borrow using a whole of market sourcing system.
- How much deposit you will need and best strategy to purchase your property.
- Source a market leading product that meets your personal circumstances.
- How you can sit in the comfort of your own home and let me do all the work for you.
Read the full article here
Is it Worth Remortgaging?
Lots of people in the UK remortgage every 2 to 3 years, but is it really worth it?
- You’re at the end of an existing fixed or tracker rate and you’re now on your lender’s standard variable rate. How do you find out if it is competitive or not?
- You want a known payment each month to help with your budget (fixed rate) normally for a period of years.
- You have savings you want to offset against your Mortgage but still have access to them. This may help secure a better rate than the banks savings account rates.
- You want to consider having access to equity in your property for all sorts of things… holiday, new car, and debt consolidation to name a few.
- The best bit is you can save lots of MONEY. Let look at what 1% interest saving on a £100,000 Mortgage over 25 years looks like:
Find out more here
Business Finance Made Easy for Busy Business People
Business finance is a huge issue right now for many small to medium sized businesses – getting access to good finance has become increasingly difficult over the last year or two. That’s why Encore continuously work so hard to keep up to date with what’s happening, and make sure we understand all about the business finance market as it is today.
Our aim in this short article is to help you to understand the current business finance market …
Read more here