Sorting out a Mortgages or Insurance Policy can be a bit of a head ache at times:
- Bank appointments not convenient to you.
- Not sure if you are getting the right product for your circumstances.
- Can’t get time out of you day to get it dealt with.
- Don’t trust the banks.
- Having to fill in applications and make phone calls and speak to automated services.
This mainly happens when you are purchasing property or when you are looking for a new Mortgage deal for most every two to five years.
THE MORTGAGE - normally your biggest expense (apart from the kids), the one you most worry about, getting this right is important?
INSURANCE – what do I need, when would I need it, how much do I pay and what do I get from it? The world of Insurance/Assurance is a maze, make sure you get the right advice before buying.
Saving a few percentage points over 25 years is potentially worth thousands. Buying the wrong Insurance could cost you thousands.
At Encore FS we have a simple process that works.
- Initial consultation at our cost and at your convenience.
- Research the market to get you the right deal at the right price.
- Provide personalised illustrations for your Mortgage and how to Protect it.
- Process all the paper work (no need for you to get involved, you supply we process)
- Work as a hub to make sure all parties are working on time to deliver the offer of loan.
- Post completion keep you posted on goings on in the market place from website to emails.
- Yearly review or when even you wish to speak to us.